Sunday, January 2, 2011

Seriously?


Ok, I so totally could not have my first post of this wonderful BRAND SPANKIN' NEW year be about Jiffy mix blueberry muffins and some pasta with lemon-garlicky goodness, sooooooooooo...

...I poked around the internet and happened upon a recipe for what sounds like a deliciously fabulous recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies. Hellllllllllllllllo, yummy! I just got finished baking them (and also got my first oven injury of 2011; a slight burn to the left lower pinkie. WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHH! ;) )and let me tell you, they smell D-I-V-I-N-E!! (And I tasted both the batters, the chocolate and the peanut butter part and HOLY PEANUT BUTTER CUP, BATMAN! I wanted to set the bowls of batter on the floor and lap it up like a hungry kitteh laps up some warm milk on a cold winter's night! I'm waiting for them to cool off and I will report on how they taste later, as well as post pics. Until then, my friends...
P.S.
I totally got the recipe from Joy the Baker, at joythebaker.com. Thank you sooooooooooo much for making this recipe public!!

Edited to add: the brownies turned out amaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzingly delicious!! Everyone loved them. So rich! So dense! So chocolatey! So peanut-buttery good! Pictures to come, once I figure out why I can't get my pics from my camera to my laptop...


No comments:

Post a Comment