Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baking it Up in 2011!

Hooray! It is the start of a new year! New years always bring resolutions and ways to better ourselves...new beginnings...fresh starts. This year I have decided to document my cooking and baking, as they are 2 things I quite enjoy. Hopefully I will incorporate some healthy foods (2011 Resolution #1: eat more salads and veggies. Eww, veggies!) as well as documenting my love for baking. I hope to bake and/or cook at least one brand new recipe every week, documented here, for my (and your!) viewing pleasure.
I'd like to start 2011 off with a bang but unfortunately, I just got back from a NYE weekend in Chicago and all I have for you thus far? Blueberry mini muffins (And a Jiffy mix at that!) and some whole wheat pasta with a garlic/lemon/cracked black pepper/olive oil "sauce." I *promise* upcoming days' food items will be much more exciting!
To a fabulous 2011! *CHEERS!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment